Monday 14 July 2014

Fashion Week 2014 S/S RTW : One Of The Cool kids on The Designer Block

Hey, everyone. It's 5 am, and im pretty awake. These fasting timings have really put my system out of whack!
Anyway, onto more interesting things. I was browsing through the 2014 Ready To Wear collections from fashion week (all of them....took me two hours, not even half way done....) and I found this uber cool designer.

Take a look at my favourites!

BEHOLD,
Alberta Ferretti's Gorgeous new Collection









It reminds me of Central/Northern Asia  from a long time ago. But I don't know anything about central Asia, so feel free to correct me with some hate. 

Beautiful, right? This collection is like slapping all the new trends in the face and going all rebel, doing it's own thing. I feel like taking white flow y things and drawing pink flowers on them, these clothes are so pretty.

I'll have the rest of my favorite Fashion week looks up soon, so keep and eye out for that!

Let me know what you think in the comments below-I'd love to hear from you!



No comments: